Education+ Key=SUCESS

Education+ Key=SUCESS

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

My Biography

Welcome To All,

My Name is Yasmin, I was born and raised in Miami, Florida. My nationality is Hispanic-Jamaican American. In my spare time, I enjoy reading and writing poetry, traveling, and learning new languages. My favorite artists are Selena and Jennifer Lopez. I’m a simple person who loves life, and enjoy attending school because my family is conservative on educational values. At very young age I enjoyed attending school and being around children younger than me and helping others; for that reason, I was told repeatedly by family and friends that I was suggested to become a teacher due to my kindness and patience. I pursued this suggestion by attending two magnet schools for the education profession. Currently, I am an Elementary Education Major at Miami Dade College and I am completing my Associates of Arts’ degree this fall term. In the future, I plan to receive my bachelor’s of arts and master’s of arts degree. My love for children is unconditional; they are fragile and vulnerable, yet strong and full of life. I believe education is a priority in life, thus without a proper education a child will be mislead down the path of life. Teachers are the foundation to our doctors, lawyers, and other professions. Children are like flowers and the teacher is the seed to the flowers. Learning is something that no one can take away; it is a person’s decision to keep his or her education, or throw away what they learned in the classroom. Life is about learning, every student has the potential to live a successful life, and as a teacher it is my responsibility to teach them the tools about life’s secret message. Everyday is a learning process, and if I could touch one child’s life with life’s secret message, then I have done my career as a teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for leaving your comments,they are greatly apperciated!